Student Registration

  • The following is required to register:

    • Identification of parent registering (if you are the custodial parent, you must provide court papers)
    • Mississippi Certificate of Immunization Compliance (form 121 from local Health Department) If student is a 7th grader he or she must have Tdap shot.
    • Certified Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card (not mandatory but preferred)
    • Verification of grade level (current report card, Withdrawal form)
    • Three proofs of residency, ONE of the following:

    o   Mortgage Statement

    o   Rental/Lease Agreement

    o   Property Deed With Physical Address

    o   Homestead Exemption Application Form

    o   Current Utility Bill (REQUIRED)

    • Also, ONE of the following:

    o   Current Driver’s License With Current Address

    o   Voter Precinct Identification Card

    o   Current Automobile Registration

    If residing with someone, a notarized affidavit is required along with two proofs from the homeowner and two proofs from the parent (no exceptions).